Compliance with NC Immunization Law:
North Carolina state law requires anyone entering college to present a certificate of immunization that documents their compliance with all required immunizations. The Immunization Department gladly accepts these records for review and serves to assist UNC Charlotte students with questions about becoming compliant with this law. Once complete records are received, the Immunization Department documents this compliance for the University Office of the Registrar. All required vaccines are available at the Student Health Center. Records are due at the time of your admission to the University and prior to your arrival to new student orientation (SOAR).
Records should be submitted through your Online Student Health Portal using your NINERNET credentials.
- Submit required immunizations
- Complete the required TB screening questionnaire
Examples of acceptable information to submit:
- You may print a copy of the Immunization Form and submit it to your physician to complete and sign. You may download this form from the Form Library. If you would prefer you may call to have this form mailed to you.
- If you already have a copy of your immunization records that is stamped or signed by the administering physician/health agency and includes dates on which immunizations were administered, you can simply upload a legible copy of these records. Please include your name, student identification number, and date of birth on all pages uploaded.
- For transfers, if you have attended another college or university that also required immunizations, contact the former university's health center to request that a copy of your records be sent to the UNC Charlotte Student Health Center. Your immunization records do not transfer automatically.
ALWAYS KEEP A COPY OF ANY RECORDS SUBMITTED FOR REVIEW; IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU MAINTAIN YOUR OWN MEDICAL RECORD OF VACCINES RECEIVED